Drive into New Westminster’s 52-acre Port Royal Village and encounter Canoe within this Aragon Community. Two, three and four bedroom townhomes, triplexes, single family homes, and row houses line the streets in a colourful and complementary fashion. Pathways, courtyards, and parks both separate and connect homes — lush green space to enjoy the fresh air and meet with neighbours.
- Homes are constructed of brick and wood with heritage and tradition front of mind.
- Exteriors are distinctive with shingles, gables, pitched roofs, and chimneys.
- Over-sized windows, generous skylights, cut-outs above the front door, sliding or French doors leading to your balcony all brighten your home.
- Engineered hardwood floors span through the living area, while soft carpeting coats the second floor bedroom level.
- Surrounding the linear fireplace is rich custom paneling constructed with wood imported from South America.
- Full-size GE Café appliances, including a stainless steel fridge, 5-burner gas stove with griddle, and convection oven with lower oven/warming tray.
- Quartz countertops gleam next to a 4” by 16” ceramic tile backsplash.
- A large, under-mount, single Kohler sink adds more designer quality to the space.
- A Beautiful framed mirror sits above the Kohler Purist bathroom sink while travertine-inspired polished porcelain floor tiles lie under-foot.
- Storage areas distributed throughout your home, including crawl space and garage storage.
- Keep your laundry fresh with a GE Café front-loading washer and dryer.