Boldly rising out of the emerging Bloordale neighbourhood of Toronto, Enigma Lofts features 86 innovative loft-style condominiums and townhomes. From the outside, the one to three bedroom open-plan homes appear woven together, prompting second and third looks. Adjacent to a quiet park, the building pushes the envelope of residential architecture and design, creating a conversation around the living space. You’ll feel compelled to show off where you live.
- Downtown Toronto is a short journey by transit from Bloordale, which itself is a vibrant community.
- Walking distance to the GO Train.
- Canted windows form interior and exterior illusions, and higher storeys steal views of Toronto.
- Like the building, the amenities are anything but ordinary. Leave your home and venture into the fully-equipped gym, theatre, common room, or rooftop lounge with fire pit and BBQ.
- Most homes have a patio or balcony, while the penthouse has a terrace.
- Interior features include wide-plank hardwood flooring, a reclaimed brick wall, sliding doors to separate living spaces, and 9 feet high ceilings.
- Kitchens are impressive and distinct with a premium peninsula or centre-island quartz countertop and backsplash, wood veneer/laminate cabinetry with choices of three accent upper doors, sleek Kohler fixtures, and a designer 7 piece Blomberg and AEG appliance package. Our standards seem like upgrades.
- Bathrooms exude sophistication with premium quartz countertops and vanity ledges, a glazed accent wall tile at the mirror and shower niche, Kohler dual-flush toilet and under-mount sink, and soaker tube and/or fully enclosed walk-in shower with frameless glass door.
- Secure underground parkade.